Effective Date: January 1, 2020
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent to your computer or device when you visit a website. They store information about how you interact with the websites you visit. For more information, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookiesorg.
Types of cookies we use and how we use them
- Help us improve your experience when visiting our website
- Learn how you interact with our content
- Identify errors and resolve them
- Analyze how our websites are performing
These are the types of cookies we use:
- Site experience cookies.These cookies recognize you when you return to our websites, allowing us to remember your preferences, such as your choice of language, and to display appropriate messages.
How you can control cookies
You do not have to have cookies enabled to browse our sites. But if you choose not to enable them, you will not be able to use all of the functions offered on our websites. If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can set your browser to not download any images or navigate to any links, refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent to your computer. For more information, refer to your browser or device instructions.